Star Wars RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTH Out of Character Forum

3 posters

Go down

MOTH Out of Character Forum Empty MOTH Out of Character Forum

Post  TomatoAssassin Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am

This is where we all will discuss any changes or circumstances in Star Wars: Mark of the Hutts.

Also, you can post your Character Creation sheets here.
TomatoAssassin
TomatoAssassin

Back to top Go down

MOTH Out of Character Forum Empty Character Sheet

Post  TomatoAssassin Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 am

Name: Beru "Dancer" Cleeritas
Species: Ubese
Force sensitive: no
Class: Assassin/smuggler
Physical Appearance: Wispy, brown hair. Brilliant blue eyes. Left side of face pockmarked with scars from shrapnel blast. Only 5'7" and 150lbs, he's rather small.
Clothing/Style: Standard muddled-brown Ubese armor, no helmet. Special demolitions gloves
Weapons: Thermal explosives make up the majority of Dancer's arsenal. His primary weapon is a Relby-v10 Micro Grenade launcher.

Background: Beru was born amongst the Ubese, and was raised like any other. An unfortunate land mine incident left him scarred, and with a mortally odd infatuation with the devices that came so close to ending his life. Since his childhood incident, he's never been touched by explosives, although he's touched many other lives with them. Along with hideous facial scars, Beru has many personality ticks, and will sometimes react violently to startling lights. He was inducted into The Initiators after he took a bounty by leveling three blocks of industrial works.

Traits: Since Beru can't communicate verbally well with non-Ubese, his quirks have lead him to perform rather bizarre charades in order to communicate. While he performs them in the most serious manner, most companions find them hysterical, they simply must take care not to startle him too greatly with their resounding laughter, else they wake up with a thermal detonator in their lap.
TomatoAssassin
TomatoAssassin

Back to top Go down

MOTH Out of Character Forum Empty Re: MOTH Out of Character Forum

Post  Aegir Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Lorn Nooram
Species: Rodian
Force sensitive: "What's the force?" (No.)
Class: Mercenary.
Physical Appearance: Typical Rodian, unkempt appearance, vacant expression most times. People claim its just how Rodians look, but in this case its not entirelytrue. Fairly short as Rodians go, and fairly thin.
Clothing/Style: (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e2/Rodian_Sith_Shadow.jpg)
Weapons: A "Death Hammer" heavy blaster pistol and a vibro-blade (Looks like a katar.)

Background: Spice is addicting. So if you're an addict and the Hutts control the spice, the Hutts control you too. Lorn made some mistakes growing up, got into gambling, and when he was on top, he was king. Spice and credits alike flowed like sand in the dunes, and life was good. When he fell, he fell hard. An unlucky streak caused him to lose it all and when he lost a "loan" from a "generous friend" who sought him out to "shatter his kneecaps" he fled to the Hutts for safety. The Hutts were all too happy to accept a desperate addict into their ranks, and Lorn has been in their service ever since. Since then, he sloughed his spice addiction and attempted to buy his freedom, but he recently learned that the contract he signed stated that he was bound to the Hutt's service for life. Then, on a mission, Lorn faked his own death and switched sides, seeing a way out. He's opposed to the Hutts in a way only an ex-Hutt-slave can be.

Traits: Lorn is recently freed, and as such, he's impulsive. He holds a "torment your tormenters" type spite toward anyone working for the Hutts, despite the fact that he himself was in their position less than a year ago. His mentality is one of rebellion, and he still isn't over his new-found freedom. Lorn would much rather die horribly than submit to Hutt cruelties again, and he makes this well known any chance he gets.
Aegir
Aegir

Back to top Go down

MOTH Out of Character Forum Empty Character Description!

Post  dchaos1279 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Name: Anya Stanhold
Species: female Blood Carver
Force sensitive: no
Class: merchant turned mercenary
Physical Appearance: 6 feet 4 inches tall (short for a Blood Carver), Golden orange skin, lithe build, and deep-set black eyes.
Clothing/Style: a simple burgundy smock designed to allow full freedom of movement, nothing flashy, held around the waist by a small leather cord. the smock is sleeveless, but has attached shoulder pads and reinforced chest and back covers to protect against mild attack.
Weapons: a pair of thin steel blades designed for close combat and stealth assassination, and three long, deadly claws on each hand

Background: Anya was raised in a tiny, displaced colony of Blood Carvers who migrated to a planet outside of Coruscant in the years after their home planet Batorine was invaded. Generations past held a distaste for wealth and profit, content to live meek lives in their small community of farmers and traders... but not Anya. A growing sense of distrust and lack of faith in old ways of living led to her eventual exile from the tribe. With keen intellect and a shrewd sense of business, Anya left and traveled the galaxy selling, well, whatever she could to make a profit. Time and a hardened self-protecting attitude led her to eventually offer services as a bounty hunter to anybody who would pay.

Traits: Anya keeps to herself and, contrary to her species, prefers to live and work as a loner. She speaks bits and pieces of many languages, as well as Galactic Basic and her own Batorese. Long swirling tattoos snake up her arms and back, a testimony to many years spent wandering and hiding from anything that looked or smelled like an authority figure. While cold and distrusting of others, Anya never kills for fun and prefers business-like dealings in all areas of her life. This dislike for authority and business-minded attitude are what brought her to The Instigators as they set out to defeat the Hutts while she was passing through Herran 5. "May my blade be sharp. May I sculpt a new fate for my enemies," as tradition goes in the world of a Blood Carver.
dchaos1279
dchaos1279

Back to top Go down

Post  TomatoAssassin Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

Dude, Aegir, i do not like my character HALF as much as i like yours Very Happy In fact, i like my secondary character, Grease, more than i like my character. Bahahaha!
TomatoAssassin
TomatoAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down